- Drupal 7, Drupal 8 web development, creating custom modules, migration.
- Drupal 7, Drupal 8 web development, creating custom modules, migration, behat automation.
- Support and maintenance for Drupal 7, Drupal 8 websites.
- Developing Drupal Modules, web applications and occasionally coordinating with marketing team creating whitepapers, articles, presentations to help bring in business.
- Editing and designing the office internal newsletter.
- Developing Drupal Modules for Data Driven Digital Marketing in Drupal websites.
- Web/android development, training, consulting.
- Worked on the workflow functionality of nodes. (D8 workflow module)
- Added custom D8 view fields and filters to filter by workflow state.
- Advanced configuration forms for EMails.
- Custom tokens.
- Paragraphs Widgets.
- Advanced plugins, fields, blocks creation.
- Drupal 8 “Porto” theme.
- Login with google, facebook, twitter using Social Auth module.
- Social media integration with third party applications (sumo.me, disqus).
- Social media plugins; facebook, instagram, twitter.
- Always decoupling!
- Maintenance of the website - Bug Fixes and adding new features. Handled bugs and features related to backend and small front end fixes.
- Handling of BE tasks.
- Fixing theme related issues.
- Addition of new features.
- Complete Multi-lingual (English + Arabic) website from scratch.
- Customizing theme (Porto).
- Online appointment booking and callback.
- Search Engine Optimization and metadata.
- Maintenance of website and Data Driven Digital Marketing.
- Handling of BE tasks.
- Fixing theme related issues and addition of new features.
- Classify and analyze the site traffic (events, clicks, page views etc) using google analytics for better lead generation.
- Manage all technology decisions in the Digital Marketing team.
- Manage a team of developers to implement the technology required to help Data Driven Digital Marketing.
- Writing articles and edit the company newsletter.
- Multilingual e-Tendering system with provision to publish specifications and accept bids.
- Debugging and refactoring existing code.
- Developed complex multi-step application forms for prospective clients and employers (anonymous users).
- Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 migration with documentation of all the functionality in the site prior to migration and also responsible for migrating all custom modules to D7.
- Documented the website and made a list of all the enabled modules using drush prior to migration and backed up code and database.
- Worked on the theme settings and template of the new Zyxware theme.
- Overall debugging and improving the quality of Zyxware site regarding the front end like theme, sliders and hover buttons.
- Created custom php scripts to update database.
- Web software package designed for the HR of an organization to measure the daily wellness of all employees in the organization based on a specific set of parameters.
- Creating a custom Drupal module that runs analytics on a set of metrics received from a questionnaire.
- Programmed the algorithm that displays the metrics based on previous answers, with variable frequency.
- Created custom view page to add/manage agreement forms.
- Created custom page to view income vs expense values of various activities in the organization with a tabular view of the expenses.
- Project involves development of a uniform platform for compilation of java and/or C++ code, consequently merging the advantages of both C++ and Java constraints. We successfully merged the basic standard library and keywords of each.
- Project involves development of a java based user-friendly application software designed to enter and manipulate data in a motor vehicles insurance company.
- This highlights a non-invasive neural interface for prosthetic/powered robotic exoskeletons based on electroencephalogram (EEG) for paraplegics. An understanding of the Pattern Recognition algorithms used in this process.
* Confidentiality agreements with my employer or me prevents myself from revealing the name or exact details.